With minimal irritation, this high concentration Retinol formula minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It improves complexion, and smoothens the appearance of uneven skin texture for clearer-looking skin*. Retinol 1.0 can be used in conjunction with the Obagi 360 System or as a stand-alone product.
OBAGI RETINOL 0.1
DO NOT USE IF YOU
• Have a prior or existing eczema.
• When you are experiencing sunburn.
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding, or there is suspicion of pregnancy or plans to become pregnant or breastfeed.
During Retinol use, you should:
• Minimise overall exposure to the sun and to extreme cold or wind. Avoid sunlamps, tanning beds and ultraviolet (UV) light.
• Use SPF30 (minimum), and wear protective clothing including a wide-brimmed hat.
• If sunburn does occur, desist use of Retinol.
• Minimise skin washing, scrubbing the affected/treated areas of skin, or using other products with a drying effect, particularly those containing Retinol
Retinol. A vitamin A molecule that helps create better, healthier skin cells by telling old or damaged cells to function normally.
ALL OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Glyceryl Stearate Cyclopentasiloxane Butylene Glycol Stearic Acid Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Polysorbate 60 Stearyl Alcohol Glycerin Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer Retinol Polysorbate 20 Dimethicone Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract Cyclohexailoxane Sorbitol Tocopheryl Acetate Ascorbic Acid Ubiquinone Sodium Hyaluronate Propylene Glycol BHT Bisabolol Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Disodium EDTA Triethanolamine Carbomer Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer Caprylyl Glycol Ethylhexylglycerin Hexylene Glycol Phenoxyethanol